Translate

Monday, May 12, 2014

Review - Cien Anti- Wrinkle Night Cream Q10

Hello pretty girls!

I decided to do a review. It is about Cien Anti-wrinkle night cream Q10.


I've been using it for 2 months and I have purchased it in a supermarket 'Lidl'.

So, I wanted to purchase an eye cream so I went to Lidl. It was so busy that day. When I looked at the beauty section I found this night cream and I didn't read anything about it but when I got home I was reading on the box and said to apply on face and neck... I checked some reviews online and they said that it is even great for under the eyes and that's what I done. Tried it and now I LOVE IT!

If so inexpensive. Since I have been using it I don't have any more dark circles underneath my eyes, puffy eyes, and I had some lines now those lines are gone and in the morning when I wake up underneath my eyes is very smooth. You don't need much of it, a little goes a long way! Be careful because the jar is glass.

I am glad that I tried it and it impressed me.
If you live in Europe you should go out and buy it.

I think that's everything I wanted to say.
Thank you so much. Follow for new posts.
Have a nice day! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment